Website Terms and Conditions
2. Information on the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and should not be relied upon. You and Your Company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
1. No registration is required to view the Website.
1. Expat Baby Shop sells goods via this Website but cannot guarantee that the goods ordered will be immediately in-stock. Whilst every effort is made to only display items in stock, should the item not be available a similar product will be provided with any difference in cost refunded at time of collection.
2. It is a condition of Purchase that some time in the future we may send you administrative and/or marketing emails.
3. By clicking “Buy Now” and completing the purchase process, you are entering into an agreement to buy the chosen goods displayed at the printed Price.
4. Right to cancel: Once you have purchased goods via the website, you may cancel the transaction at any time within 24 hours (working days) from the day the order is made, providing that the goods have not been collected by you or a representative of you. If you wish to cancel you must do so by contact us us by email or telephone to tell us you are cancelling.
5. Your Obligations
1. Accurate information: You warrant that all information provided on purchase is true, complete and accurate
2. Content on the Website: It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website or the Service meet your specific requirements.
3. Things you cannot do: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Service or Website:
a. to send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful;
b. to send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
c. to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
d. to send or receive any material which is technically harmful (including computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
e. to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
f. to intercept or attempt to intercept any communications transmitted by way of a telecommunications system;
g. for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
h. for any fraudulent purpose;
i. other than in conformance with accepted Internet practices and practices of any connected networks; or
j. in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity.
6. Forbidden uses:
The following uses of the Service (and Website are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
a. furnishing false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
b. attempting to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
c. accessing the Service (or Website) in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
d. executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
e. sending unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
f. creating or forwarding “chain letters” or other “pyramid schemes” of any type, whether or not the recipient wishes to receive such mailings;
g. sending malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
h. entering into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Merchant (which shall include entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
i. using the Service or Website (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of this Agreement;
j. unauthorised use, or forging, of mail header information;
k. engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Website and/or the Service or any Voucher; or
l. engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Website and Service.